Understanding the ROI of Manufacturing ERP
From the sales quote through production, shipping, and cash receipts, ERP has the potential to significantly impact processes, productivity and profits. The problem many people struggle with is, how can you put a dollar figure to the potential return on your investment?
Download the whitepaper, 8 Essential Value Propositions of Manufacturing ERP, to better understand the financial benefits and impacts of manufacturing ERP on everyday operations, including:
- How improving inventory turns can save $150,000 a year and free up cash for other business investment
- How eliminating a 5% error in standard costs can result in an additional $700,000 in annual profits
- How improving scheduling accuracy and eliminating unplanned downtime can create $3-5 million a year in opportunities
- How reducing production defect rates can lower the cost of poor quality by up to $600,000 a year
- How reducing quoting errors by 5% can increase profitability by $350,000
DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER to learn how an ERP system can help you produce more finished goods with existing capacity, increased quality, and higher profits.