Top Manufacturing Predictions for 2021
The challenges brought by the coronavirus pandemic have created a newfound appreciation for the automation that manufacturers have been putting into place to optimize their operations.
The smart manufacturing technologies that enabled business continuity in 2020 will continue to play a central role in 2021, with manufacturers expanding focus and investments that will:
- Address the continued shortage of skilled manufacturing labor
- Empower employees to improve decision-making
- Increase business and supply chain visibility
- Improve time-to-market and preserve margins
- Support sustainability best practices
DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER to learn more about the trends and technologies that will drive greater productivity in 2021 and beyond.